Hello readers, Now you can download your aadhar card from UIDAI official website with a simple procedure. In this article, we are writing steps to download aadhar card by aadhar number. If you want to download your aadhar by enrolment no then please follow this article.
Please follow the below instructions:
- Please open Aadhar Card download page by clicking here.
- Then select Aadhar instead of Enrolment Id near Reset button.
- Now enter your Aadhar number, Full name, Pincode and Security code in the box.
- Click on Get One Time Password button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile.
- Please enter OTP in the box and click on Validate & Download button.
- Your Aadhar Card will be downloaded on your computer.
Please understand by below image ⇓
Note: Please enter your city Pincode as the password to open your Aadhar Card.
If you are facing any problem, then please comment below. You can also visit eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in for more information.
Recommended for you: